经典语句 幸福的血液无法回流向心脏-关于伤心的中英文句子

安素若昀2024-02-02  33

导读:Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.寂寞沉重得像是黑暗的悼词。The numerous r…

Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.

寂寞沉重得像是黑暗的悼词。

The numerous rivers heart surface, threads a needle the line to suture sadly.

千沟万壑的心脏表面,穿针走线般地缝合进悲伤。

A chock full pool of water, after blowing off silence.

满满当当的一池水,放空后的寂静。

I have also forgotten once world, whether a peaceful piece of string sound.

我也忘记了曾经的世界,是否安静的一片弦音。

How many dream had, and never came into my heart.

多少梦幻的曾经,也不曾走进我的心

Even next second we didn't meet, on one second we will meet.

即使下一秒我们没有相遇,上一秒我们也会相见。

You smiled and waved with me, step by step out go farther.

你笑着跟我挥了挥手,一步跨出去走得更远

A we missed the time, France.

时间一点点被我们错过,擦肩而过。

I do not follow, I live is always all you want.

我不会遵循,我过的生活从来都是自己想要的

The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

被风吹散的思念,卷起不羁的时间

Two people along the street up, who also don't stay

两个人沿着街一直走,谁也不许再停留

Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.

时间的轨道里我们只是一班孤寂的地铁

Believe that god is fair.

相信上帝是公平的。

We first met location, it was named: miss.

我们初次相遇的地点,把它取名叫:怀念www.vipyl.com

We don't have any choice, only run in opposite directions.

我们没有任何选择的余地,只有背道而驰

We look forward to, our future.

我们期待、我们的将来。

Is who wasn't careful destroys one named not to leave not the abandoned puppet?

是谁不小心打坏了一个名为不离不弃的玩偶?

The happy blood is unable the backflow centripetal dirty.

幸福的血液无法回流向心脏。

Forever cannot fill up void.

空虚永远填不满。

Each life likely is one full and the delightful fruit.

每一个生命都像是一颗饱满而甜美的果实。

Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.

即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。

Those troubles, always linger.

那些烦恼,永远挥之不去

以上就是小编为您精心准备的“经典语句 幸福的血液无法回流向心脏-关于伤心的中英文句子”相关内容,希望您能喜欢!

展开全文
00


本文地址: https://gexing800.com/read-619699.html
免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与时尚个性网(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表时尚个性网(本网)赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.


相关阅读

最新回复(0)